Friday, June 02, 2006

there she goes again ...

it have been sometimes since me last climb up the roof
I did it again last saturday
dad said "there are 2 trees growing beside the tangki (water tank)"
he wanted to cut them before they outgrow the roof.
dad went up
and me followed with the pretense of bringing him the saw and helping him :p
when all I wanted was just to take a look and have some fresh air up there :p

when i start sawing the tree,
dad said "mo sik fan" (never eat rice .. means no energy)
he then took over, so me help to clear leaves and twigs

when it's time to come down,
we had to go down backwards on the ladder.
i told dad "wo ke yi. wo hui xia" ... i can, i know how to go down
but dad hold my left upper arm while i turn to descend the ladder.

it has been sometimes since i felt my dad's love
although me know he cares alot for us all

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails