Friday, September 28, 2007

Lily says

I scare the hell out of my collegue Lily who sits next to me in the office today.
Lily says 'Are you pregnant?'
Me : No, why?
Lily says 'Are you sure?'
Me : Yes, why?
Lily says ' What you do in Bali ah?' hehe..naughty ah..come back already like this'
Me : Holiday loh, why?

Lily says : I see you eat non-stop leh
Me : yaloh, hungry ma...don't know why appetite so good
Lily says : Eh, you ok boh? Where got people eat so much like you and still bony wan?
Me : Don't worry, me ok wor. Sometimes abit hungry only ma
Lily says : But I see you eat non-stop leh?
Me : where got?

Come to think of it, I memang eat alot today... dunno why.
Morning before leave house drink milo with oats.
Bought ' chee cheong fun' and 2 hotdog buns on the way to work.
Reach office eat 'chee cheong fun'
Had '7 pieces of cream crackers' around 11am.
Had economy mixed rice and soup for lunch. some more scope more rice (self service type) at 1pm ++.
Back to office, around 3pm ++, eat 1st hotdog bun.
Almost 5pm, eat 2nd hotdog bun.
Went home early, take some fruits which include 2 slice of guava, a slice of papaya, 1 plum and some sour mangoes slice.
Ate dinner about 7pm ++, rice with chicken & vegetables.
About 9pm++, eat 'chee cheong fun' again with dear.
Around 10pm++, eat half a jelly mooncake

and now I'm feeling hungry???

Is something wrong with me???

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Don't worry, it's pretty normal. ..................................................................................................................................... for a dinosaur :P

anechoic said...

shoul be ok..unless you are sick..hehe.

Last me also after eat lunch/dinner, after 2 hrs hungry again.

Went to see doctor :P

Su said...

(west) haha... u caught me there!!! =p

(anehoic) what did the doc say?

Related Posts with Thumbnails