Monday, September 10, 2007

Too many choices, too little money

I’m always in a situation where there are too many choices of investment but I just have too little money.
Honestly the digits I’m earning currently is seriously just not enough… sad
I’m living within my means … ok lah, sometimes I do indulge a bit but comes month end, it’s never enough.
It’s like a pizza, this piece give to someone, this piece go to somewhere, this piece pay for something and the list is endless.

Maybe I’m feeling this because I’m not cash-rich.

One thing that makes me happier these days is that I’m able to control my impulse buying. Oh… you didn’t know impulse buying is one of my excellences =p keke…
I think a lot nowadays before I make a purchase … thinking whether I need to use the item, will I be using the item, is it worth paying for the item….
Perhaps I’m thinking more nowadays because I have bigger plans in mind. This is what they always say about ‘delayed gratification’.

Please support me in my campaign =)
“ Someone is sitting in the shade today because someone grew a tree many years ago”

and I'm growing my trees =)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails