Thursday, April 16, 2009

Sometimes I wonder …

Sometimes I wonder what will my life be like if I’m still SAA (Single And Available)?
Will my parents be worry about me and hope that I’ll find someone to take care of me?
Will my parents hope that someday I’ll be like my friends who are in relationships and perhaps getting married?
Will my parents be very cool about it and think it’s alright for a lady to stay single, have the freedom and is financially OK?

I wonder if my mummy is still around, will she like any other mum (or most mums) who shed tears on her daughter’s wedding day?
I wonder what kind of grandma my mum will be like?
I wonder how happy my mum will be seeing her grandchildren?

Sometimes I just wonder and but stop at that because I know there are something in life we will not know the answers.
Even if there are answers, these answers will be far from us.
Even if we know the answers, these answers may not be answers to our questions.
I've learnt that we just have to move on in life.

2 comments:

Lawsh said...

You may wonder BUT do not be trapped in it. :)

anechoic said...

I can tell you the answer.. its all YES! YES!!! and YES!!!!!

lol...most normal parents share the same sentiment..haha. Its just how they show it. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails