Tuesday, April 28, 2009

the truth wishbone let me know


Margery Facklam once said :

" We give dogs time we can spare, space we can spare, and love we can spare.
In return, dogs give us their all.
It's the best deal man has ever made "

and wishbone is confirming the truth by letting me know little by little over the past 1 month.
on another note ...
" no matter how angry you're at them or how badly you treat them, they will forget about it in minutes and love you unconditionally the next moment"
.... this is what 'someone' who bath wishbone told me.

2 comments:

Lawsh said...

Since you have a dog now, i recommend a movie called "10 promises to my dog", i have burned this movie so there is no need to download it unless that "someone" wants to :p

Su said...

Lawsh : I've watched the movie after reaading your comment (copy from CY some time ago)...good recommendation. I'll try to keep the 10 promises to wishbone.

ps. I cried horribly watching the movie =p

Related Posts with Thumbnails