Monday, April 06, 2009

why are there so many bills to pay?

so many at times, I feel that when we wanted to save more ... then there's more bills to pay ... more things that crop up that require us to spend more money on.
Wonder whether you feel the same too?

However, judging from current situation, there's really not much use lamenting and ranting ... I've figured that it's much more beneficial putting my energy and effort to better use.

So, here's a toast to every one of us who's currently on saving mode ... or who plan to hatch a plan to save a little more (even as little as RM1 more a day)

I know this sound cliched ... but a journey of a thousand steps always begins with a single step. (and sikit sikit lama lama jadi bukit .... but just don't take too long)

4 comments:

Lawsh said...

i think i have been ranting about my jealousy for those who supposedly earn less than me BUT are able to afford many luxuries.

i can't seem to close enough taps to be able to have savings. a seemingly endless array of bills, installments or payments that need to settled when i get my salary.

what is left is a measly sum of which i have to stretch for another month to being the vicious cycle once again.

anechoic said...

lawsh, normally if u start spending or make too many commitments before you start saving, normally u end up with no money even though u seem to make more. The earlier u save in life is more important than saving later in life. :P

su, it happens when u have commitments. also, should be 'a journey of a thousand miles start with a single step' sounds better. :D

cheers everyone..life is hard.

Lawsh said...

i have used up my savings to clear out all my supposed monetary issues. by the end of this year according to my self accounting i should have a few hundred free again (installments finished)

help me save by exchanging notes with me that have nice numbers especially containing "8" :p

Koze said...

life is like that... once you get married, everything is about MONEY.

IM worrying too. but i have save some for future.

i dare not to spend on my luxuries.

it is a waste.

i hope i can wear new clothes, ( upto date fashion, i oso hope for new bag, new shoe, new accessories.
aw.. bad.. i will think future first.:) thanks Su for posting.

Related Posts with Thumbnails