Thursday, January 07, 2010

2009 or 2010?

Suddenly I'm at a lost ...
I've not review my 2009
I've not set my reso for 2010
everything is happening too fast ... it seem like I'm still continuing from 2009 ...
wake up ...eat ... sleep ... wake up ... eat ... sleep
i think I'm experiencing hangover effect of 2009.

Perhaps, I really need to spend a little time to myself
Sit down (or maybe stand up) and think ... think really hard
be more specific with what I want
be more understanding to myself

Nevertheless, thanks to all of you for being with me all along...the ups and the downs.

On another unrelated matter
ps. I've just witnessed non-stop lightning on the night sky - more than 5 minutes and still on-going (something I've never seen before) ... ah dear told me 2012 is coming.
Suddenly I'm afraid. I'm worried. Is it true? what if it all really end?
I've not live enough ... I've not love enough ...
I'm a 'KIASI' after all.
There are people (and animal) whom I need to love, protect and care. I can't abandon them.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i saw it tooooo....the lightnings....

snoopychui said...

I was (or I am still) having the same feeling as yours about leaping into 2010.

It seems like I am doing 2010 works but I do not really feel any differences. It is just a routine of wake up ...eat ... work... sleep ... wake up ... eat ... work... sleep.

I guess this is life after all.

Related Posts with Thumbnails