Friday, January 22, 2010

break up

Today, I felt gloomy & down from the moment I step into the office till the moment I leave.
This kind of feeling is like you have something invisible pulling you down, weighing down on your heart.
From today, the 2 desk next to me (my left & right) will be empty. Gone are those days when I can just turn either way & start babbling away.
They broke us up and they chuck us all in different territories ... left to fend for ourselves in unchattered water.
Who knows how battered will we be by the end of the day?
Who knows what will become of us in the future?

somethings are meant to be put together before they can flourish ... put them apart, either they don't mean anything or they will fade ... take jigsaw for example.

until this stage, there's nothing much left that can be done ...
like any time in our lives ... we just have to carry on ... move forward ... accept that this are realities in life.

To the two of you (sitting to me left & right previously in the office) ... I love you.
You both have brought special meaning to my life ... I cherish those moments we spent together. Wishing you both the best of everything in life.

1 comment:

zafi said...

cheer up! have faith...
have a great day ahead! :)
take care

Related Posts with Thumbnails