Tuesday, January 19, 2010

what's wrong with me?

I feel so darn sleepy and yet I refuse to sleep ...
what have become of me?

The past 3 weeks or so ... I've been very busy
both at work n at home.
As though 24 hours is not enough for me
So many things to do ... so little time to rest n relax.
I'm overwhelmed.

Every day after work without fail I'll be nodding my head all the way home in the LRT.
Tired ... exhausted ... both the body & mind.
too many things occupying my hours ...
I think my mind/body is working 'terrificly' even when I'm asleep.
I'm coping with new additions both in my personal & working life ...
why do we have to conform to others' expectations?
why do we have so much things we want to achieve in life?
sometimes I think I live for everyone except myself ... pathetic isn't it?
I'll remain standing ... this I know
For how long ... this I'm not sure

meanwhile, I think I better grab some sleep 1st ... whatever happen tomorrow ... tomorrow only worry ... sleep is more important now.
haha...I know I'm grumbling
cause this is what I do when I'm darn sleepy n refuse to sleep

2 comments:

cy said...

relax su ! maybe u are worried abt not getting the work done. Few years ago, i had this prob until i had nitemare. Ganbateh neh! ngor dei zhi chi nei ...

Su said...

yalor...like u say, maybe i scare i cannot cope with so many things ah. I'll 'nu lik de' =D

Related Posts with Thumbnails