Monday, July 12, 2010

see what I found ... 男左女右

for the last 2 weekends, we have attended wedding dinner and wedding ceremony of a long time friend Jo N.
still remember the 1st time we heard about the beginning of this love story was during a dinner in Taiping on 19/5/2007. And I still can remember (from pic) the seating arrangement on that eventful night.
during then, we were all still single ... can just plan overnight and travel to wherever we want to...

Then as I look through the albums, I saw Cameron Oct 2006 folder.
Jo N is considered 'special guest' as compared to us 'regulars' of local & overseas trips.
She's so busy that we seldom get the chance to have her join our trips. This is one of those.
Looking at these photos make me smile from within my heart ... those were the times and here we are years later still like before except for some good changes.
Oh, I just want to let you all know...I miss those trips very much...



from the above 4 photos, then we have 9 single bachelor / bachelorette, now we have 4-3-2 combination (I believe you know what I'm referring to right?)
As for these last 2 photos, I found something :
based on 男左女右 (man left woman right), the sequence of married is so far as per in photo .... eerrr..I have nothing to say anymore =p
talking about this topic, I have another of our trip story to share but that's for another post..
writing this while pura pura watching football ... when I'm actually updating blog & watching 下一站,幸福 haha

3 comments:

KA said...

still waiting for the kuantan trip for the kite flying tradition.

cy said...

hahaha ... good analysis ... still a long long way for me then :P

Su said...

andyC : haha..you have to make it happen la..don't wait too long loh..=p

cy : haha..just observation..sometimes very hard to say one =p

Related Posts with Thumbnails