Thursday, July 22, 2010

Yesterday...Today

Yesterday 21/7/10 would have been a turning point in my life if I had earlier didn't let go an opportunity to earn more. Had I made the move... I'll not be sitting at the LDC (Learning & Development Centre) today attending a 'Thinking Out of Box' training.
If I didn't let go earlier .... I'll not have attended this training
If had I not attending this training
... I'll not have learnt that my decision may be what's best for this point in time...
... I'll not have learnt that I shall never regret whatever I've chosen
... I'll not have learnt that I may have came out of a box but jumped into another box ... which is not a very wise thing to do.

I think life has made such an arrangements for me ... if I want to gain something, I'll have to let go something but if I had let go, life give me some gain.
I see through many 'realities of life' in this training
I see how we are becoming prisoners of pattern and norm.
I see how we blindly follow the herd.
I see what's important and what's not.
Hopefully I'll see more tomorrow... this training is empowering.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

how can we get out of the pattern and norm? :(
how many of us can really let go and take risks?
theory might sounds nice but practicality is another story.

Related Posts with Thumbnails