Saturday, November 13, 2010

1st train .... last bus

Tomorrow's adventure :
taking the 1st LRT @ 6pm (correction:6am). It's my 1st.
Need to go back to office to do testing... all these while I'm enjoying the luxury of doing testing @ comfort of own chair.
Dread waking up so early, dread sneaking out while my baby & ah dear still sleeping, dread having to work on a weekend.
But somehow secretly I'm also anticipating the adventure of non-routine tomorrow =)
I've packed my bag including the book that I want to read while waiting for environment to be released for testing.


Last time's adventure :
Still remember during my school time, I relied very much on public transportation.
There was once where I was supposed to take bus no.62 to go home after a project discussion.

The last bus according to the bus operator @ Jln Silang (in front of Mydin) is 11.30pm.
And here I was there standing & waiting for bus no.62 @11.40pm.

Don't ask me why I didn't call my dad to come fetch me ... I can't remember whether I have handphone already or not at that time. The thing is I lied to my parents that someone will be sending me home in order not to let them worry about me.

Don't ask me why I didn't call my boyfriend to come fetch me ... cause I don't remember having a boy friend who's interested in me ... lol.

I still remember waiting very anxiously for the bus & kept bugging the bus operator @ the bus station to help me check whether the last bus 62 has come & gone. I even went to the extend of asking almost everyone standing near me what bus are they taking.

In my head, I'm making all sorts of plans on how to arrive home safely... things like sharing taxi with someone, or take another bus to the nearest place & take a taxi home, or making a list of people whom I can call in case or emergency except my parents.

Finally, when bus no. 62 finally arrive @ around 11.50... I was so relieved that I almost kneel down to thank god. I chased & scrambled up the bus no matter how packed it was.

Reaching my station, I still remember walking on the empty street back to my home way past midnight. Luckily the restaurant near my house is still open. I was walking as fast as I could (or did I run?)
Reaching home, my dad asked me how I came back....with the slightest emotion I said "Oh, my friend sent me back lo"
My dad then asked "Eh, never see any car one?"
I replied "Oh, my friend parked @ the restaurant there, we had supper then they walk together with me back here lo"

Come to think about it now ... me, not a bad liar after all...
Now I'm worried whether next time my children will give me the same type of 'answer' ...lol

2 comments:

anechoic said...

u mean 6am lrt isit?

wait till u have girl only worry..hehe

Su said...

haha..yes 6am

Related Posts with Thumbnails