Sunday, November 14, 2010

sapu buku

love ones, friends, water, foods & air aside ... if there's one thing I cannot resist, it has got to be book. I'm captivated by books.

Yes, now we can get almost everything on the WWW and you can read e-book while commuting / in the loo but at times, nothing beats reading a good ol' book.

This month I've gone to 'sapu buku' again @ Times Warehouse Clearance sales @ BSC.

Nevermind the fact that I bravely took public transport to this uptown place without even knowing where the bus stop to get down & bus stop to take a bus home. Not to mention the 'auntish load' I'm carrying..lol

My 'fishes' which I caught from the sea of books...
Mostly are 3 for RM10. Some are RM2 & RM3.


Bring me to warehouse clearance sales...that's all you need to keep me happy for a few months to year.
Bring me to a book one ... I'll be the happiest people around and the happiness will last me as long as the book last =D



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails