Tuesday, February 15, 2011

we ---> getting old

Yesterday, on a Valentine day..
It dawned upon me that we both are getting old.
Off late, both of us have been feeling a little off weather.
I was always feeling faint & weak ... like having all my blood & energy being drained out of me. Sometimes I dare not even squat down because when I stand up again, I feel like fainting.
He on the other hand, have been having upset tummy on & off and told me he's having joint pain when it rains.

So yesterday, on a Valentine day..
We walked together like the day we 1st met each other after leaving school ..
But this time we headed to 'Guardian' pharmacy ..
Perhaps we both know to continue this journey together, we really need a 'guardian' to our health.
So there we are choosing for something that we hope is able to help us regain our health. Actually more like ah dear selecting what's best for me because he says I need it more wo.
That's how I got my Valentine's day present .. 2 bottles of health supplement - practical & thoughtful =p
To sweeten the deal, we receive RM10 voucher for every RM40 spent.

I felt guilty because ah dear gave me so much, yet I've given him nothing in return .. that's how bad a lover I can be =p

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails