Wednesday, February 19, 2014

a different ball game

ah dear was airing some plastic box and plastic drawers the other day.
I was feeding little ah bi when the kor kor jie jie keeps bugging me to play with them.
So out of desperation, I came out with a different ball game for them.
Asked them to pour all the balls into the plastic box, took a ball of each colour and place them into different drawers.
Voila, a new colour ball sorting game. 
and they repeated the game for 3 rounds ... sorting and mixing back and sorting and mixing back.
To up the ball game, I told them got TIME LIMIT
so they got excited all over again....LOL
(ya, I just pretend to count down ie..10 minutes left...9 minutes left... 8 minutes left...)
Well at least the excitement lasted for about half an hour, just enough for me to feed ah bi and let her sleep.


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails