Monday, February 17, 2014

which one should come 1st?

my to do list 
getting more and more each day 
(and mind you, one piece of note paper has more than 1 to do item)
sometimes, I have this feeling that 24 hours really not enough
if write, I feel overwhelmed ... got so many things to do, which one should do 1st (has not included daily routines which need to be done)
if no write, also '4' cause I couldn't remember a thing I need to do and end up with nothing done and very disorganised.
yes, I know there are apps which can help me track and send reminders, 
but the old fashioned me still find nothing beats cancelling off an item completed on the notice board.
and out of the so many things that need to be done ... 
I sometimes wonder how many is of it is really for ME
the truth is I dare not venture into THAT, afraid of knowing the answer. 



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails