Monday, February 10, 2014

reminiscing honeymoon on 'love is in the air' month

You may not believe it
but I'm not lying
the last trip (overseas) I had was way back in early 2009 
that was like 5 years ago and that was our honeymoon

So the day before yesterday, I got this crazy idea
Since we don't get to go for trip what more honeymoon
so just do something to reminisce our honeymoon to land of kimchi

I think it's a great idea... (syiok sendiri)
making KIMCHI ...yes, you heard me right K-I-M-C-H-I
it's the perfect type of food to prepare for a wife who doesn't really know how to cook to begin with
and even if she cooks, not sure if the food she prepare is edible

So what's better (for the wife) to prepare than some food that can be left to ROT (oopppsss...I mean to ferment)

So last midnight, I started reminiscing honeymoon 

ps. so on 14 Feb, hopefully we shall see our love got better with time just like kimchi  












No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails