Monday, January 05, 2015

2014 2015

The transition from 2014 to 2015 this time was just like any other day.
Doing things that I would have done on any other rest day.
And as previous years, I think I'm still lagging behind, stranded at 2014.

2014 was a mixed year for me 
a bag filled with 'goodies' and still ok 'goodies'

Among the things worth memories in 2014 (in no particular order though) :

  • the blow of no increment & no bonus 
  • the transfer that almost didn't happen
  • continue breastfeeding
  • newphew : new addition to our family
  • Sister in law got married
  • Passing of ku yeh
  • depleted a big portion of my savings
  • watching my children grow
  • free / almost free vacations
  • diversification 
  • gone a little more green & eco-friendly 
  • more spiritual learning
  • learning to let go
  • cleared quite some clutters at home



For 2015, I 

  • to continue breastfeeding
  • To practice 三好 : 存好心, 做好事, 说好话
  • catch up pay wise and bonus (although not possible to compensate back loss of a year)
  • time to rebuild my savings / emergency funds
  • Intensive learning Chinese
  • Exercise
  • To love myself 1st & take care of myself 1st 
  • Learn to drive around independently
  • Live in the present & be present
  • Be a better 'me' - as mother, as daughter(in law), as wife, as friend, as colleague, as a member of society.

Wishing everyone a wonderful 2015 ahead. 
Go ahead! 
Smell the roses and make your lemonade! 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails