Friday, January 16, 2015

peer influence

Towards the end of last year, new experiments being tried out.
One of my colleague who had high cholesterol started eating healthily.
And I was unconsciously influenced, I find myself on a few occasion yearned to eat salad for lunch. But mine was with much more 'solid' ingredients to ensure tummy full as need to produce milk.
some of my 'twists'
vinaigrette balsamique bioloqique (reduced to clear from Natural Health Farm Tesco)
buttercup lettuce, coral lettuce (reduced to clear from Tesco)
cherry tomatoes (reduced to clear from Tesco)
2 hardboiled eggs
2 slice of cheese
sunflower seed 
mixed herb (Tesco)
as I ran out of above ingredients, I started adding carrot, steamed shitake mushroom, goji berries and whatever I can find in my fridge or the reduced to clear section...LOL

* Hoping Tesco got more reduced to clear lettuce soon. As I find the normal prices a little pricey.




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yummy.....me too trying to eat healthy at least once or twice a week...for a start...:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails