Saturday, September 25, 2021

every inch count ... little planter box got extended

Ask any avid planters, i think they will tell you when it comes to planting...every inch count..haha. Maybe I'm greedy but it seem like there's so many plants I want to grow but I don't have enough space to plant them. That's when I start cramming them into whatever space I have and sometimes invade common public area. 
Last week I extended the planter box behind my house. From 2 window panel wide to double of the length. Now I got more greens giving fresh air and as barriers to passing vehicles from coming too near our kitchen windows. 
Next project is to deepen the soil as currently the soil is only 1 brick-high.

Initial planter box


Extended planter box


Extended planter box


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails