Thursday, September 16, 2021

Happy Malaysia Day, Malaysia :)

Rasam
 

Bubur chacha


snow fungus lily bulb lotus seed tong sui


pandan lemongrass jelly













I don't know how to cook and honestly I learn cooking via youtube. But since mco started last year, my interest to cook grew. I still can't cook but because of my craving for some comfort food (and because they are not readily available), it forced me to learn how to make those foods. 

In a way, I'm thankful this pandemic has made me have more interest in cooking. Due to more time spent at home, I'm thankful to my neighbour who shared with me good food and I'm inspired by her authentic indian dishes. I suddenly realised we are so lucky to be living in Malaysia cause we get variety of different races foods. What happened was my neighbour shared her indian style dishes & recipe while I share my chinese nourishing soup & tong sui (dare not share my chinese  cooking cause belum boleh pakai). It's great because we get the best of both world...ie. the ayurvedic and TCM benefits.

In conjunction with Malaysia day, I would like to gently remind myself that although our country is not perfect but still it's our home and kita anak-anak Malaysia are awesome. 

Unity in diversity through adversity ... Happy Malaysia Day, Malaysia :)


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails