Tuesday, September 14, 2021

something to get me off the chair


 At times, my perseverance can be less than desired especially when it comes to keeping myself active. I'm not sure how or where I discovered this app but it's a good one (for me at least), it offers us reward ie. discount vouchers which can be claimed when we reach a certain level (based on average steps per month). Discount vouchers covers quite a variety of service providers ie. grocery stores, pharmacy and organic chain, health spa, health products..etc

Needless to say, the more average steps you have for the month, the better and more worthwhile the rewards.

And to motivate us, there are various challenges (both FOC and some with minimal charges) where you can walk/run at your own pace and yet still take part for greater cause or donation contribution. They also offer e-medal and e-cert and those paid challenges comes with goodies bag and T-shirt as well.

This app allow me to kill many birds with 1 stone ... a good concept. Most importantly it managed to get my butt off the chair. So far I've consistently clocking in steps daily for 2 months. 

The best part, this app managed to keep me moving and keep pushing me to wake up early to go collect steps. 

Let's hope it's not hangat hangat tahi ayam ... at least not for this time. 

Walk, keep walking because we never know where we'll reach one day

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails