Wednesday, February 16, 2022

Finish reading a book for 2022

Today I finish reading a book which I didn't managed to finish reading it last year. Last year for goodreads.com reading challenge, I set myself a target to read 25 books and failed miserably at 5/25 books. So this year I lower my expectation and just set up a challenge of 12 books. January had passed and I just finished 1 book (in the mid of February!)

Hopefully I can rekindle my love for reading and spend more time reading (rather than sleeping and exploring ways to make more money..haha)

Reading calms me down but I could hardly find time to read nowadays ..admists the buzz of life. Still I'm trying to squeeze some time (ie. toilet time) to read. (Please don't look at me like that..haha.. I'm just optimising my time spent in the bathroom) 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails