Monday, March 14, 2005

another BLOG?

Due to always not being attentive(yah, I'm wandering), always look 'sleepy' and not very participative in class.
My lecturer actually say this when he stood in front of me looking at me
"To learn more effectively, one way is to be participative & attentive in class. The other way is to share with others what you have learnt. Don't expect to pass the exam just by being physically present in class "

Never mind whether these hints were meant for me, but it suddenly trigger me to start another blog on personal financial planning.
There goes the 2nd half on the class... I started planning for outline, concept, design & contents for the new blog.
see, I think his hints defeated its purpose.. instead of me being more attentive, it diverted me into something else, alamak =P

till my coming blog,
will need all your support =)

ps. any idea? name for the blog?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails