Monday, March 14, 2005

MATTA fair - " Me Able To Travel Again " fair

12/3/05

aha ... another opportunity for me to travel =P
(provided I can afford to lah)

met up with some friends this afternoon after work, to 'makan' and to 'MATTA'
we still like 'kenny rogers' the best * yummy*
n thanks to foong ling for ordering macaroni cheese - it's delicious =)
over lunch, there were many dreams flying around ... about places we all wanted to go =)
I could only see rows of teeth minus the eyes =P
People never fail to be happy when talking about their vacations, or soon-to-come vacations.


During our lunch, the topic of blog updating surface.
Well, I must admit that I'm lagging far far behind. Sorry oh for the no-update-for-so-long.
and here I'm trying to fulfill my promise - updating during my study break.

MATTA fair - a lot of people from all walks of life.
but I do see a lot of children bringing their parents along .. especially at booth offering China trips.
How nice if I could do the same too?
Being able to bring my parents for a trip of their choice =)

another MATTA fair again this september...
hope by then I will be able to ask my parents
" where do you want to go ? "
and provide them with a paid-for trip.
I can only imagine all smile, only smile and smile and my parents saying
" why waste, keep them for yourself? "
(parents always say that, don't they? =)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails