Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Happy BIrthday !!!

Mei Mei .. Happy Birthday to you !!!
Got your 'key' liao leh ... so unlock all your potential okie =)

today's my sister 21st birthday =)
she just came to me just now telling me with BIG GRIN
" jie, now over 12 o'clock already wor ... you forgot something izit? "
She just got back from celebration with friends

Ha..haha... yup I forgot to wish her "Happy Birthday" and she's waiting for it.
earlier on, I asked her what she wanted for this 21st birthday
and she had her answers ready =)
" jie, can buy Sony Ericsson T610 for me or not? I can share with ah girl (my youngest sis). Then you can use my handphone loh "
some more she dare to say "but my battery something wrong already, so must be careful"

Actually I had not bought the handphone yet, was thinking just give her money, ask her go get herself.
and I was telling her " after work tomorrow (today), ah jie got appointment. You hope ah jie able to close the deal lah ... then who knows ah jie can give you more " hehe ...

That's my sister,
who always say "I dunno what kind of ah jie" are you =P
who always complain yet help me run my errands =P
and who isn't afraid to scold me when I'm wrong =P

Happy Birthday mei mei !!!
ps. no lah, ah jie did not forgot your birthday lah =P

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails