Wednesday, December 28, 2005

女人不坏,男人不爱

女人不坏,男人不爱

need not re-read the above phrase =p
you didn't read incorrectly
neither me wrote wrongly

me never really like people who smoke until recently
but me tried smoking
.. but regretted me didn't finish 1 whole batang
.. and didn't got the technique right
thinking of trying again =p

last time in the 'car wash' post ..
me think me left some important points
me .. besides like to wash car .. actually like to climb car too =p
err... not climb INTO car but climb ON TOP of car
* hehe..if can prance & dance around, better =p
and climb ON TOP of someone's car me did
the owner angry or not me not sure =p
what me sure ... the feeling was great

that night, me was very happy =)
accomplished 2 feats =)
and discovered that
' 我本来就是个坏女人啊, 不必去扮 ' =P

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails