Tuesday, December 13, 2005

a more-spacious home

a more-spacious home ...
not me, but my tortoises really need it.
It dawn on me one day, that they can sue me for negligence ... because me not looking after their welfare :p torturing them by not providing a conducive living environment :p
try imagine 2 palm size tortoises in a standard small plastic aquarium, they can't even stand side by side without being on top of each other. don't think they have much spaces left to move about. now you know how horrible me can be :p

have thought of buying a new more-spacious home for them ... but just didn't know why days passed and me had still not bought them their new home. me guess me thought me was buying a home for myself gua ;p

the tortoises are lucky :) fortunately at last, someone ... a good samaritan actually bought me to look high and low for their home, then only found a more-spacious home for them. else the tortoises may have to suffer in the cramp aquarium for another - don't-know-how-many-days - ( or weeks)

here i'm .. on behalf of my tortoises (n myself :p) would like to say 'thank you' to the 'good samaritan' :)

ps. this good samaritan taught me something as well ... "it's the thought that counts" :p

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails