Friday, December 23, 2005

“Pearl of the orient? Not food court of the orient meh?”

Me feel there’s a need to mention this… :p
Me have been receiving SMSes for me to update the blog.
I’m sorry oh.. as compensation me try to give a more detailed itineries :)


Year-end holidays will not be complete without a trip … well, for me at least =p
So when there was a suggestion to go on a ‘makan’ trip … there’s no way me not joining =p


Prelude
As with any other days before me going for trips … anything at work doesn’t and cannot affect me, not even nasty customers =p me was nastier * sneaky grin *
Waking up every 2 to 3 hours to look at the time wasn’t a fun thing to do especially when lack of sleep.
Pai seh :p my father has to wake up 5.30am just to make sure me not still sleeping. Yah..me know me can sleep better than pig :p

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails