Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Santa was very kind to me

Remember what they used to say ...
'you don't get present from santa if you're naughty'

even in the song of 'santa claus is coming to town' ... it sings
.. you better watch out
.. you better not cry
.. you better not shout
.. I'm telling you why
.. santa claus is coming to town
.. he's making a list .. checking it twice
.. gonna find out who's naughty n nice **note this sentence =p **

me have been naughty all year long
especially so on christmas eve =p
yet santa was very kind to me ... gave me much more than me asked for
Thank you very much, santa claus =)

ps. were they lying when they say 'you don't get present from santa if you're naughty' or it doesn't matter because those present doesn't come from santa =p

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails