Sunday, January 14, 2007

The end is only the beginning

Overall, 2006 has been a very good year, a busy one for that matter too :)
Me see myself mature and grow old gracefully ... plus many more strands of white hairs ... which I'm so lazy to dye :p


Looking back ....
1. Fought for what I want ... I dare to ask, seek and do what I want instead of just keeping numb.
2. Be my own boss ... ya I'm still working one too!!
3. Gained higher self-confidence & self-esteem. (I used to be the 'chicken little' that hides)
At least I know I'm capable in my very own ways.
4. It's great to know that I'll someday reap what I sowed.
5. It's good that I realised I have to take good care of myself first before I'm capable of caring for other people.
6. It's comforting to know that my best may not be the best but at least I know I gave my best shot.
7. To know that I have learnt to appreciate what I have and trying not to take things for granted.
8. It's relieving to know living life to fullest is determined by how we look at life and be grateful.
9. I've learnt to love ... to love everyone and myself. Learnt to choose who we want to be.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails