Friday, January 19, 2007

Now n then

Now..... I'm grateful that I'm part of a wonderful team.
This group of friends gave a whole new meaning to 'collegues' this word.
They are simple & sincere people who happen to work together.
I've been with them less than a year and yet I feel so close to these people.
Thank you for giving me this opportunity to join the team :)
ps. this is fern's wedding and the lady in black beside me is my boss ;)




then...... I have a group of younger collegues who taught me 'do first die later' :p
They taught me alot of things and fun which I didn't get to experience during my early days. There were actually more senior collegues who are camera shy :p
I'm sure you've heard of "If you can't beat them, join them".
Since it was an 'all expenses paid' for by branch ... I've got nothing to lose.
In fact, this is the first time in my 20+ years I was ever dressed and made up until I couldn't recognise myself. ps. this photo taking during company's annual dinner :)



Initially.... these are some of my closer collegues when I first joined this organisation. Working with them taught me how to be independent and grow up fast. They made me
realised that each of us have the path that we want to take, it just depend on whether we are willing to give up our comfort zone and change.
ps. it was then at Celest's wedding that I realised I wasn't that 'in' in the department of fashion.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails