Friday, January 19, 2007

V.I.R - Very Important Resolution

I must have left out something very important in my 2007 resolution that my body starts protesting.
HEALTH is screaming for my attention
It is no coincidence I believe. Things do happen for their reasons.
For the past 2 days, I was having a real bad backache.
I could hardly walk, sit for too long or go to loo. I couldn’t even climb up the examination bed at the doctor’s place. It was that painful.
It really gave me a fright. Anything to do with our back spinal cord is not to be fooled around.

I don’t know what’s happening to me.. why do me need things to happen before I can get myself to really take good care of my health. Why can I just take preventive measures and why can’t I just listen to other people’s advice? Why am I that stubborn?
I’m a darn stubborn & rebellious girl. I’m.

But let this girl know that she’s wrong, so wrong.
Scold her if you want.
Let her regret and change before it’s too late.
Don’t give up on her. Because that’s the very last thing she wants you to do.
Make sure she keeps up with her most important resolutions for many many years to come
That is : take very good care of herself
“ I want to have enough rest & sleep. Eat & drink healthily. Exercise regularly. See doctor when I’m not well. No bathing late at night. Cover blanket when sleeping. Have a good posture & comfortable shoes. No carrying heavy stuff. Don’t overstress myself.

And to this special someone
Thank you for taking care of me, dear.
You are always there for me especially when I need you most.
How could I not love you more.
Sorry for always making you worry.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails