Saturday, March 03, 2007

Dance

I used to dance to music and songs in my home living room when no one is at home or when everyone is fast asleep.
It’s when I relax myself.
It’s also when I learnt to sing all those Chinese songs.

However, with my hectic life these days, I hardly have the time or energy to dance to the music anymore. The time I have left was spent sleeping.
The second excuse I gave myself was the hi-fi set in my living room is no longer working thus I’m unable to dance to music.
Oh I missed mentioning, those were the time when I didn’t have to work on weekends, didn’t have to take care so much of household matters, wasn’t in a relationship, has nothing better to do :)

Lately, I miss dancing freely to the music all again all alone ... letting my body flow with the melody. Doing somersault when I feel like it.
No worry, I’m going to do it again… very soon :D wee……

4 comments:

cy said...

I used to do that also... But, i plucked in my earphone and open the music loud... Then, i menggila in my own room.... Kekeke...

Su said...

me can't imagine how chai yee menggila in your own room..kekeke... :p

Unknown said...

i can't also...hehehe....maybe chai yee can demonstrate one day...:P

cy said...

That's why I do it in my room lorr... P&C... wakaka

Related Posts with Thumbnails