Thursday, April 26, 2007

Fulfilling holiday

Today, I decided to stay at home become a 'guai guai lui' (which is almost impossible)
and finish all my 'pending' in tray at home.
will start with cleaning my messy room ... please remind me to segregate 'can-be-recycled' items
if still have time, may be catch a movie or few series ... i miss watching movie
if still have time, learn to cook a dish ... most probably I'll end up eating more =p
if still have time, do facial ... before I turn 'beyond repair' and let's hope I'm not fast asleep putting mask =p
and if really still have time, update blog :D

and oh...did I mentioned I had my breakfast this morning without having brushed my teeth... =P hehe ... wah lau ... such a great way to start a holi-day

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails