Tuesday, April 17, 2007

TIC - 'TAG' - TOE

Last time, we play TIC-TAC-TOE
This time, we play TIC-TAG-TOE (n oh.. it's so much more complicated & challenging than SUDOKU)

How to play ah?
according to my sifus... haihh & wewewawa

a) each person who gets tagged needs to write a blog post of their own 6 idiosyncrasies (abnormal behaviour, habits etc.) as well as clearly stating this rule.

b) after stating your 6 weirdness you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their multiply id at the bottom of your blog.

c) lastly, don’t forget to leave a comment that says "you’re tagged" in their comments and tell them to read your blog for information as to what it means".


but the problem hoh.. sifus only teach me how to play
didn't teach me how to win.... so this game goes round & round with the numbers of players growing fast...u know like SUDOKU ;p

answer for part (a)
sleep - nothing unusual except that I sleep anywhere, anytime, anyway (even at time & in places I'm not supposed to)

watch - currently I'm very into Discovery Channel (which I have no idea why) although I have no ASTRO. I'm addicted to it like those television series & even went to the extent of downloading whatever Discovery Channel episodes I can find.

toilet - toilet & reading makes a good pair..to me :p but only during 'big business'... I just don't know what else I'm supposed to do or can do beside reading. At times, I may be sms'ing. So if next time I say my handphone dropped..you know what happened la :p

Chou-lo (unladylike) - chou-lo can be my second name :p not only 1 or 2 person commended but easily 10 times of that...sigh. You know it's serious when people close to you tell you so.
There were countless times when dad & dear had to remind me that I'm wearing skirts so I better not sit with my legs wide apart :p 'You're supposed to eat like a girl' that was what mum told me when I was younger but very pai-seh when dear repeated the same words now :p

Language - I've never studied Mandarin / Chinese formally before but very much attracted to the beauty of this language. At some point in my life, I bought children pictionary and try to learn all the words in the dictionary (which I obviously didn't succeed). I tried writing Chinese with all the wrong strokes during my college days (yah..college days). I was not even shy writing in square exercise book in college class and bug my friend Wai Peng to teach me read those words I'm writing. yah...I'm the tak tau malu type...kekekek...

unclassified - like how i stick my tongue out when naughty, like how I always do my crying in the shower, like keeping 'future' rubbish only to throw them away, like being perceived by others as career-driven when what I want is happy families :) like being good at wasting money on unneccessary items ... and bla bla bla...

answer to part (b)
1. chai yee - http://ncy.blogspot.com
2. keef - http://keefkeef.blogspot.com
3. easy - http://soonyeng.blogspot.com
4. jo n - http://I-corner.blogdrive.com
5. p4n6 - http://p4n6.blogspot.com
6. addy - http://excusesoflife.spaces.live.com/PersonalSpace.aspx

a challenging game...no doubt :p

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails