Thursday, April 19, 2007

people change people grow

People come people go
People change people grow

Yesterday was the last day of work for a close collegue of mine at my workplace.
Sometimes... although we are happy for her, we still wished to have her here at the office.
It is a little bit selfish but that's because we are human... where relationships with other human is among the core of life.
Whichever is your decision YY, you have our full support.

I've got a call last night..
from a friend ..
She told me 2 things .... and my heart felt heavy (as though the earlier blow is not enough)
one...she's leaving Malaysia to Singapore to work today.
second... she and her childhood sweetheart is no longer an item on 31 December last year. I know both of them.

YY & YW, all the very best to both of you :) shine and continue shining wherever you go :)

it reminds me of the malay version of 'Auld Lang Syne'
It sings...
'Bertemu dan berpisah adat manusia biasa'

2 comments:

anechoic said...

hmm, I just read yesterday that a relationship is a gift.

Su said...

Indeed, relationship is a gift .. that we give and receive every breathe we take :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails