Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Play Play Play

Luckily there's a line up of activities by my close group of yam cha friends =)
It's always so nice that you guys (gals) are as playful as me if not more and always keen to organise trips or group outings =)
It's good to know we are going to have funs & foods at some-yet-to-be-decided-places.
These plans... they just give my life something to look forward to.

Our coming plans :
19/5/07 - 20/5/07 Ipoh hotspring & waterfall, gua-gua visiting & makan makan

16/6/07 - morning waterfall, night 'Eye on Malaysia'

14/9/07 - 17/9/07 - Bali, here we come
- My maiden flight .... wau wee......

Plans are subject to change without prior notice. Join at your own risk =p
err... the yam cha sessions, makan makan & movie watching around KL tak kira lah okie? =)
ps. did I miss out any trips? or anymore in the pipeline? =)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

weeeeee......excited about our trips...:P and we must start practising Jacky's song to sing to CY....kekeke

cy said...

ermm... ermm... can we have something on year end also? like what we did for Year 2006. kekeke...

anechoic said...

Sing like Jacky Wu??

Su said...

jacky wu?? I thought Jacky Cheung mah..no meh??
btw, i read in yesterday The Sun newspapers that postpone to 19/9/07 (if i din't read to fast la)

year end... wau wee..... sure sure... I got long holidays :D

Related Posts with Thumbnails