Friday, May 25, 2007

'Taiping' trip a.k.a 'Peaceful' Trip (2)

I pray that this 'peacefulness' will continue to be with us.
and 'Peaceful' town will continue be 'Taiping'



We may have different directions and different way, but I'll always appreciate that you are always there for me. Thanks for being part of my life, buddies =)

and to my dear, can I have a small request to be with you till old ages and have this photo taken again?








Life is meant to be beautiful. Peace is everywhere.. especially in our heart. Find peace and happiness will stick to us... always =) Give thanks & appreciate =)


Thanks to everyone for making this trip so 'peaceful' .... including the uncles at the Ipoh chicken bean sprouts shop that keep giving me directions to so many caves =p that I didn't even manage to remember one =p

2 comments:

anechoic said...

You very 'pannai lou zok' wor..haha

Nice post!

Su said...

kakaka...alamak 'lou zok' also need to 'perah otak' wan leh =p
nasib baik we got so many sets of photos also =p

really have to thank you all leh :D

Related Posts with Thumbnails