Sunday, February 08, 2009

For one more day ...

About a few month back, I read Tuesdays with Morrie by Mitch Albom
and couldn't help but
relate it to my personal life.

Now again, I'm reading yet another book by Mitch Albom (for one more day) and started sobbing by the last paragraph of the 1st chapter.
I couldn't help it but this author really can pull the heartstring of people where it matter most.

The last paragraph of the 1st chapter says :

But ask yourself this : Have you ever lost someone you love and wanted one more conversation, one more chance to make up for the time when you thought they would be here forever? If so, then you know you can go your whole life collecting days, and none will outweigh the one you wish you had back.

What if you got it back?

I think I've been collecting days unconsciously .... unknowingly ...
one of it ....

2 comments:

anechoic said...

i like 'five ppl u met in heaven'the best though. :D

sudah baca?

Su said...

targeting this one next =D
I love mitch albom !!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails