Monday, February 16, 2009

I almost brought him home...

I went over to his place last Sunday ... we stayed in each other embrace for very long..
I let him sleep on my lap while I stroke his head..
He looked deep in my eyes and I know he's the one...

I've hugged many others before but this one feels so much closer as though our hearts are talking to each other. It's just both of us in a vacuum space. He basked in my embrace and I glow with his charm.

I almost brought him home, short of how I'm supposed to face the other man in my life (and home).
But, I made him a promise that if we ever meet again, I'll definately bring him home.

ps. this early morning, I dreamt of bringing him home.
I dream of him in the garden, waiting for me to wake up in the morning.
I dream of him at the gate, waiting for me to come home from a hard day at work in the evening.

2 comments:

KA said...

wake up early morning and you see :

1. your shoes are torned apart
2. loads of deep holes on the garden.
3. your car have deep scratches.
4. your bumpers are the fella's chewing toy.


:)

anechoic said...

i guess that's why she throw him back outside...lol

Related Posts with Thumbnails