Tuesday, February 17, 2009

for one more day

I've just completed this book a moment ago ...
while choking back tears ...

there are so many things that I've gained and understood from this read ...
some already mentioned in my earlier post ...

but more here (those that really touches the base of my heart) ... although the list is not exhaustive..

that we should never take our lives lightly and waste our lives away as we could be answer to someone's prayer ... such as that of our parents.

that there's a story behind everything. Sometimes the stories are simple and sometimes they are hard and heartbreaking.
But behind all our stories is always our mother's story, because hers is where ours begin.

Read this book if you have the chance ... it will really open your heart and soul. It will makes you want to hug your mother and tell her that you love her always and forever.
Trust me, you will!

ps. thanks to CY for borrowing me the book. Thank you so much..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you are welcome. good things must share with others mar :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails