Wednesday, March 25, 2009

新不了情 - 萬芳

I grew up listening to some very good / classic songs like this .... songs that can make people cry just by listening.
I grew up at my babysitter's home while I was a toddler and kiddy listening to all the best songs of the era (70s, 80s and 90s) .... that was how they managed to get this hyperactive girl to take afternoon nap.

Strange though, I didn't knew it was the theme song to a movie with the same title ... until I saw the MTV. I heard the song at pasar malam and you-tubed for it.
Now I want to watch the movie (can anyone tell me where can I download old movie like this? TQVM)

Meanwhile, off the light, close your eyes and enjoy this song in the dark ... perhaps something you can do on earth hour on 28/3/09 =) Enjoy



1 comment:

Carina said...

Hi Su, I love this song ... but got teased for singing a "classic" once during Karaoke :P

Not sure where you can get the movie, but the story line will make you cry if you are the sentimental kind :P

Related Posts with Thumbnails