Thursday, May 14, 2009

don't worry be happy =D

Currently, there are some restructuring at the organisation I work in. Everyone (well almost everyone is in a turmoil of emotions and miserabilities (newly coined by Su)
I too was initially one of them .... until I woke up one morning
I've reached the stage whereby people say "too many types of feelings / emotions until cannot feel anymore"

Essentially,
what's there to be worried about? life still goes on for me and my loved ones
I've better things to worry about than things which is beyond my control.
sometimes we spend too much time worrying and speculating till we don't know what's true and what's now ..... that we forgot what was the important thing to worry about.
life wouldn't be life if there's no worries
just don't let worry consume us ... it's just not worth it.

3 comments:

anechoic said...

i think i dun have much..so i don't worry much *shrugs*..

we should always do something with good intentions..whether ppl appreciate or we get any returns is a different matter.

so no need to worry..haha.

Lawsh said...

since i joined my company, i think i have been restructured once per year on average :p

Su said...

anehoic : very well said =)

lawsh : so 'exciting'?

Related Posts with Thumbnails