Saturday, May 09, 2009

this WEEKEND

this weekend, there are 2 things that I wished very much I could do
but I think I'll end up doing none.

1. I wished I could still celebrate mother's day with my mother ... but I wouldn't get another chance at all already.
For these past 1-2 years, mother's day has become a day I'm so afraid to talk about, so afraid to hear, so afraid to even think about it. I've to learn to accept gradually that not everyone will be fortunate to have their parents around and build a strong defense as not to show my own emotions.
If only I knew that that year's mother's day will be last I'll be able to celebrate with my mother, I would have given her everything I could... given her every ounce of love I have in me.
nevertheless, happy mother's day to all mothers !!!
You are all the world's greatest gift to us !!! God bless all mothers.

2. I wished I could join my friends for a trip to Siam Reap ... hopefully I'll get another chance to join for some other trips. I missed those times when we wake up wee hour in the morning, eat and travel together. Sometimes, I'm so excited that I don't really sleep the night before.
I think my buddies must be packing their stuffs, getting all ready-n-excited for the trip tomorrow. To all my buddies .... enjoy yourselves ya.
Last but not least, I'm sorry to 'someone' for 'dragging him into the water' too. If not because of me, he could have well join and visited one of the 7 wonder of the world.

However, whatever it is .... God sometimes may have some better plans for all of us.

3 comments:

anechoic said...

thanks to this trip i can come back to KL..else probably still up in Perlis.

happy mothers day to u since u are one now :D

KA said...

alamak why no go.

Lawsh said...

^ask you come midah yamcha dowan ...

Related Posts with Thumbnails