Thursday, May 28, 2009

on my office desk top

at a place where I spend around 8 hours or more per day .... I couldn't survive without colours (and motivation) ....
so this was what I have on my desk top (literally) for the past few weeks...
among them :

1. 2 kiddies apples .... one for my morning break .... one for tea break =D

2. 2 little elephants .... which I got from Bangkok Cathucak Market. I bought a packet for souvenirs for colleagues but 'kidnapped' these 2 for myself =p hehe
3. this pack of colourful paper clips which I got from Tesco for RM2 ... there were more colours actually but distributed some to my colleagues to add colours to their desk top (not that their desk top is dull but I just want to see more colours around) ... =p
If you noticed the little dictionary in the background ... I got it there with the intention to learn chinese but with the amount of work we have, I hardly have time to touch it what more read it.
4. Last but not least, a smiley on my eraser to remind me that every day should be a happy day...erase those worries away =)

I do have many plants on my desk top (currently 5 plants).... reason being, I thrive with them around and I love to see them grow =) Sometimes I don't blame people or bosses wondering whether I'm productively working or managing my plants =p I just play the song 'My Way'

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails