Thursday, June 11, 2009

clean up act

Arriving unusually early in office yesterday, looking at my office desk ... it suddenly occur to me to clean my office desk .... to sort out what's below, what's above and what's inside my desk.

If you're wondering what's below my desk, wonder no more .... there are currently 19 boxes, 2 pairs of shoes / sandals, some paper bags, some plastic containers, some recycled A4 papers in 2 boxes.

what's on my desk .... papers & papers, files, calendar, plants, monitor, keyboard, telephone, some souvenirs from colleagues....

what's inside my desk (basically refering to 3-tier drawer) ..... haha, my colleagues say I have a sundry shop here right at my desk.... basically it consist of neccessities like dry condiments / foods, medicines, mobile kitchenware (eg.bowl, spoons, forks), personal items, a support pillow, some recycled plastic bags, ang pow packets, notebook, groceries which I've yet to bring home.
haha...now that I do stock check, really like a sundry shop, isn't it? =p hehe

update as of 11/6/09 8:40am : I've only managed to clear my desktop of some papers and old newspapers and brought some brochures home to for wishbone's shi* =p i think to really clear this whole place of mine will take weeks if not month ... it's a personal MEGA project (imagine how long it took me to accumulate those THRASH) =p wish me luck.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails