Monday, March 08, 2010

alot done

over the past few days, I feel accomplished ... I've done alot

1. I can multitask better at work.

2. At last I make the effort to join colleagues for lunch... after the absence for the past few months.

3. organise a small gathering of some close colleagues .... watch a very entertaining movie and had a great dinner at 'food court'.

4. found the courage to voice my opinion & concern to management.

5. bought a high chair & mattress for ah bi at warehouse sales.

6. getting advice on feeding solids from friends & colleagues.

7. drove after being a passenger for so long.

8. make a little more improvement to my portfolio

9. remove 60% of the weeds from my home garden

10. clear the stack of newspapers that have been on my dining table since beginning of this year.

11. manage to read a chinese book to ah bi and go through 4 box of flash cards with him.

12. grabbed the best deal from tesco
(a) flash cards (buy 1 box free 1 box at RM3.95 each) - we bought 8 box for RM15.80 (effectively about RM2.00 per box)
(b) Playskool stacking cups - square and round (at RM3.22 each box) - each box contain 8 cups in varying descending sizes.
(c) 10-piece rubber mat - those where you combine the square to form a mat for baby tummy time (at RM7.90 for a set of 10) - bought 2 sets.

- don't ask me how I remember all the prices in detail .... I always can remember the prices I see on promotion leaflets and in hypermarkets very well (the prices can not escape from my eyes and my mind) ... must be occupational hazards =p keke

have a good week ahead everyone!!!

1 comment:

snoopychui said...

If you need a recipes book for starting solid food to Ah Bi till 12 months old, I have a recipes book that cater that.

Else, you may visit my blog for the recipes.

Cheers!

Related Posts with Thumbnails