Wednesday, May 26, 2010

all done except testing 123

up this morning since 4am++ but till now has only managed to test 30% ... still waiting for instruction to proceed further.
meanwhile I've :
1. confirm some online purchase (not related to testing)
2. make payment via fund transfer (not related to testing)
3. go to 'loo' to settle big business
4. watched almost 3/4 of a korean drama series (Full House) ... yes, I'm watching it only NOW.
5. paid my water & electric bills
6. read a couple pages of magazine
7. folded a few pieces of clothes
8. boiled a kettle of water
9. updated my blog
10. ate a few biscuits.
11. been wondering why I've done so much except doing what I woke up for.

and if they don't let me fast fast continue :
1. my little boss is going to ask for food already
2. I'm due to prepare myself to attend EQ@work training for 2 days before Wesak Day ...alamak, I forgot to put out of office msg ah...sure ppl will be cursing me for not replying their emails...

2 comments:

anechoic said...

testing..
result failed..

Su said...

haha...testing failed but production OK =p

Related Posts with Thumbnails