Sunday, May 02, 2010

if it ain't cheap, it wouldn't be mine

btw, the above line is applicable to material things only ok.
and I'm putting money back into the economy again.

I spent RM130 on these 9 clothes - RM23 being the most expensive one. Time to update my wardrobe after 3 of my office clothes were torn (I've must have outgrown them =p). It's EUPHORIC to be able to buy the clothes that I like at a good price.


RM40 - that's all I spent on this 12 books consist of fictions, parenting and self help...all of which books that I'll be interested in even if the price were a little pricier.

Bilingual English - Chinese fully illustrated dictionaries at RM3 each ... good for me to learn 1st before I teach ah bi.

RM20 bucks for all these colourful collections of stories in chinese. This time I ventured into those without hanyu pinyin =)

All these little pants & shirt (cannot find shirt at the time photo was taken) for RM1 each.

I'm very happy cause I feel every penny spent was very WORTHWHILE.

3 comments:

snoopychui said...

Su, I should tag with you next time you go shopping! I would like to do the same also! I been trying to do the same for the past few years but I have to admit that you find the best saver in town!

anechoic said...

hopefully, ur ah bi will like read books about money very soon..haha. ^_^

Su said...

snoopychui : haha...come come...we can go shopping together =)

anehoic : I'll inculcate the habit of saving money in him =)

Related Posts with Thumbnails